Why hire a private yoga teacher?
We have heard from TOO many potential students that they feel intimidated to join in on our regular public yoga classes. We understand! Yoga is a unique practice and lifestyle but the benefits are way too good to miss out on!
It is true, trying yoga takes courage and a certain comfortability with being vulnerable. If you want to try yoga in a private setting before going to a public class we suggest hiring a private yoga instructor! We believe it is the BEST way to experience all the effects of yoga! You can then take private classes in the studio or in your home depending on what you arrange with your instructor!
Besides being the most convenient, here are 5 Reasons you should hire a private yoga instructor by Dr. Deepak Chopra
- A private instructor will take the time to show you how to get into and out of every pose safely. At the studio the instructor can provide yoga props to assist you getting into, going deeper and getting out of the poses.
- You can share your health history and the instructor can focus on what kind of yoga (postures and breathing) can best help with your current health condition! This is something that is much harder to find in a public setting.
- A private instructor will be encouraging and help you understand the mechanics of the poses. After just a few lessons you will see yourself getting more flexible and you will develop greater confidence!
- In a private yoga session the instructor can tailor the entire class to exactly what it is you need. You’re paying what you want to get out of the class for that very day instead of general philosophy or general training.
- A private yoga instructor can give you the tools you need both on and off your yoga mat! “Everyone could use tips on how to stand taller, sit upright, and stretch properly before exercise. Moreover, certain breathing techniques will get you through the tough times in life. But the best thing a private yoga instruction will give you is the opportunity to help you see yourself at a different level, to go deeper to the place where your spirit shines, and to help you shine that light outward for others to see.” Deepak Chopra