Join Monica Mesa Dasi on an empowering journey through a Prana Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training.
2019 Dates TBA
Our 200/300-hour Prana Vinyasa Yoga Teaching Certification through Shiva Rea’s Samudra Global School of Living Yoga offers a grounded, authentic initiation in the path of teaching Yoga. This 6-month program will progress and expand your knowledge of prana, innovative approaches to asana, classical approaches to philosophy from Krishnamacharya’s teachings, Tantra, Bhakti, Somatics and Ayurveda. Our innovative and foundational 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification course integrates the discipline of Yoga, to teach the living path of Yoga developed from Shiva’s 20 years of teaching experience. Upon completion of the yoga teacher training you will transform yourself and others as you delve deep into the path of Bhakti Yoga.
This program offers flexibility and ease of completion so that you can integrate what you learn each weekend during our breaks between sessions. This will allow you to successfully complete reading and practice assignments as you continue to expand your knowledge and love of yoga.
Through this 200/300 Hour program you will:
– Be able to lead group Yoga classes that embody and teach classical namaskars plus four dancing warrior namaskars
– Embody and teach 10 sequences (both solar and lunar)
– Learn to integrate 3-part Vinyasa Technique
– Embody movements of Prana Vinyasa
– Understand Energetic Alignment
– Bring yoga philosophy to life and understand how Yogic texts support the living practice of yoga
– Understand how to provide hands-on assists and enhancements
When attending the module sessions, the typical day of study will look like this:
Morning: Yoga practice and application
Lunch: Enjoy downtown Crested Butte
Afternoon and Evening: Theory and practicum
On average, each day spans 8am-6pm. A more detailed schedule and itinerary will be provided specific to the module with registration.